Registered Date :11/14/2009
Prep Time : 1 hour
Earl gray tea bun Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, water until blend well. Follow the box direction.
2. Open the tea bag and pour into cake mix and blend additional 30 sec.
3. Spray the oil on the inner pan. Wipe off excess oil.
4. Pour cake mix into the inner pan.
5. Select [Bake] menu, set time for 60min. And then press [Start]
6. When LCD starts flashing 0 min. Open the lid and poke center of cake with a skewer. (If the skewer comes out dry, it is done)
7. If skewer comes out wet, bake another 15min, or until dry.
8. Be careful removing bun cake! Inner pan is extremely HOT!
9. In large mixing bowl, combine whipping cream and sugar and blend well (until light foamy volume).
10. Add condensed milk and blend it again for additional 90sec.