Registered Date :11/05/2009
Prep Time : 1 hour
Spicy Miso beef Rice
1. In large mixing bowl, mix ground beef, chopped onion, minced garlic, and grained ginger and hot bean paste. Add 2-3 oz of water mix them well.
2. Select [Bake] key, set the time for 45 min, then press [Start].
3. Mean while, Rinse & Slice iceberg lettuce.
4. Place uncooked eggs into mixing bowl then add hot water temperature around 140℉ –158℉. Keep same temperature for 20min. (Use double-bowl)
5. When LCD start to flash “0min”, open the lid and stair beef mix. Taste the beef mix and adjust hot spice for your preference. Caution! Food is extremely hot!
6. Place the rice in the center of plate; decorate with lettuce, spicy meat, poached egg, and green onion.
7. Here you go! Enjoy the spicy meat with running egg yolk and lettuce. Yummy!