Registered Date :11/03/2009
Prep Time : 2 hours (plus 2 hours for soaking brown rice)
1. Remove 1 cup of soaking water from inner pan and replace it with white wine.
2. Add chicken bouillon and minced onion into the inner pan. Stir the seasoning well.
3. Chop half of Satsuma-imo into small dice (1/2 in) and the rest of Satsuma-imo into medium size dice (1 in). Rinse well with running water.
4. Place small size Satsuma-imo on top of brown rice. Do not mix!
5. Select [brown rice] and press start.
6. The rice cooker turn into steaming process (remain time appears on the display), mix the rice well.
7. Add the rest of Satsuma-imo and butter on top of rice. And then close lid.
8. Keep warm about 30 min to continue cooking Satsuma-imo in the inner pan.