Registered Date :10/28/2009
Prep Time : 40 miuntes
Pumpkin steam bread
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine egg and a half of sugar, using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed for the mixture is well blended.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine mashed pumpkin, and the rest of sugar, using an electric mixer, beat on low speed for 1 min, or until smooth.
3. Add #1mixture , flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix them well.
4. Fill 2/3 baking cup full with bread mixture, and put diced pumpkin for garnish. Place them into steaming basket.
5. Add water into the inner pan, and refer to the water level below:
Water level (use the supplied measuring cup):
1.0 L type (5.5-cup rice cooker)…3 1/4 cups (585 mL/19.5 oz)
1.8 L type (10-cup rice cooker)….41/2 cups (810 mL/27 oz)
6. JAZ-A; Press the switch to cook.
JAH-T; Press the [Menu] key to select “Steam” menu. Each touch on the [Menu] key gives off a “beeping” sound, and the arrow icon indicates on “Steam” menu blinks.
7. JAH-T only; Set steaming time for 20-25min. Use the [Hour] and [Min] keys to set the steaming time. The cooking time can be set in 5-minute intervals from 5 to 60 minutes.
※ each time the [Hour] key is pressed, the cooking time increases 5 minutes. Each time the [Min] key is pressed, the cooking time decreases 5 minutes.
8. JAH-T only; Press the [Start] key once. Steaming cycle starts The [Start] key is beeped and lit on when selected.
9. Insert a toothpick in the center come out clean. Then it has done. However, toothpick come out wet, steam another 5-7min.