Registered Date :10/28/2009
Prep Time : 1 hour 30 minutes
1. Rinse the outside of the pumpkin with cool water to get rid of any debris and dirt.
2. Cut the stem of the pumpkin off and place pumpkin in a microwave safe bowl, and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave 5-6 min or until pumpkin is soft enough to handle. Cut the pumpkin in half from top to bottom (not side to side). Only need 1/4 size for this recipe.
3. Dig out the stringy stuff and seeds with a metal spoon. And thin slice it (about 1/8 in. make approx. 20 slices. Save the rest for filling)
4. Spray oil onto inner pan, sprinkle sugar on inner pan lightly. Arrange sliced pumpkin on bottom of inner pan. Sprinkle sugar again.
5. Microwave the rest of pumpkin about 5-6 min or until fully cooked. Mash pumpkin, add the rest of sugar. Let the filling cool down.
6. In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, egg, milk until blend well.
7. Pour cake mix into the inner pan.
8. Select [Bake] menu, set time for 60min. And then press [Start]
9. When LCD starts flashing 0 min. Open the lid and poke center of cake with a skewer. (If the skewer comes out dry, it is done)
10. If skewer comes out wet, bake another 15min, or until dry.