Registered Date :10/24/2009
Prep Time : 1 hour 30 minutes
1. Start to cook rice with regular cycle.
Chop onion and bacon into small dice
2. Wait for the rice to be done.
Add onion, bacon, ketchup, Worcester shire sauce, salt, pepper, mix veggie and bouillon into the cooked rice. Mix them up well.
3. Crack eggs and blend with milk in a small bowl. Pour half of the amount into # 4 and stir them well.
4. Close the cover and reset for quick, reheat or regular cycle for 10 min.
5. Stir them well. Make bowl shape.
6. Pour the rest of eggs onto # 7
7. Close the cover and reset for quick, reheat or regular cycle for 15 min.
8. Open the cover and check the eggs if they are cooked.
9. Flip the inner pan over the plate.(Use gloves to handle)
10. Have fun with ketchup! Draw anything you want!