Registered Date :10/24/2009
Prep Time : 1 hour 20 minutes
Baked ziti and sausage
1. *Cook ziti pasta in lightly salted water (10% salted water). We suggest under cook pasta for better result (2-3min earlier than package direction, because the pasta will continue cook when it bake.) Drain the pasta.
2. Mean while, mix ½ jars of pasta sauce, sausage, and onion. Place them on the bottom of the inner pan.
3. Mix remains paste sauce with Ziti ①.
4. Place ½ of Ziti mix into inner pan ②.
5. Add ½ of mozzarella cheese and 3oz ricotta cheese on top of pasta.
6. Add remain pasta.
7. Add remain mozzarella cheese.
8. Pour 3 beaten eggs onto the inner pan
9. Sprinkle parmesan cheese
10. Select [Bake] menu, set the time for 60min.
Sprinkle parsley, oregano or basil for garnish. ENJOY!